Ovaltine & Vicodin Ovaltine & Vicodin

alright, yeah

This reminds me of Queens of the Stoneage, and I love those guys. I only just joined this site but this is the first thing I'm giving 5/5. 9/10 only because the mix was a little harsh - particularly the high end on the guitar, cymbals and hi-hat. Really well written and performed though, if that's all original you guys are onto something. I will say I think you guys sound way cooler than your name.

Wintak responds:

It was rough to mix. The snare was hard to hear and it was a rough mix. It was the best we could do but we appreciate the input.

Violet Girl Violet Girl

well pulled off

This track's fairly intricate and it sounds clean and professional, I can hear all the different instruments well. The vox were the least interesting part to me only because they sound a lot like standard pop-punk (Blink 182 and such). The rest is sick and quite original.

sin30vendetta responds:

I disagree with the vox comment. Usually we respond to anything constructive but that was just ignorant lol

I Tried To Shoot Horidh I Tried To Shoot Horidh

what is this?

was there some problem w/the upload? this sounds like a CD skipping

Archealor responds:

Your face looks like a CD skipping

Relax Rock Relax Rock

turn the guitar up!

the most noticeable part of the track is the simple repetitive drum machine. I think you want to highlight your guitar playing since its really the defining presence here and it sounds pretty cool. I wanna able to hear it better!

Hamlet's Ophelia Hamlet's Ophelia

simply cool

this sounds really nice in a simple sort of way. There's not a whole lot to it instrumentally but there doesn't need to be. good original sounding vocals

Monochromatic Monochromatic

good performance, bad quality

There's some really cool drumming in here but the mic your using just gets killed on the louder hits. I know you said you were just using some little camera or something so I understand. Get a nicer mic and some kinda compression and this could be way cooler. The drums were definitely the highlight, and by far the most audible thing. The guitar and whatever else there is was pretty monotonous and droning, and pretty drowned out by the drums.

leario responds:

Thanks for commenting and the advice